Fabric is precious. We’ve put together a few guidelines to help you care for your new purchase.
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle or Hand Wash.
- Wash items with like colors and turn your clothes inside out, especially dark colors.
- Some colours may require to be washed separately the first few times.
- Keep your zippers and hooks closed to avoid snagging other items in the wash.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble dry low heat. Remove items promptly from dryer, preferably when still damp.
- Warm To Hot Iron